Thursday, May 12, 2005

What My Eyes Saw

I had this strange look. Was it fruit that got me here in a very small town that I see? I looked but I did not see. I called out but I did not hear. What Faye Brown did she walk here? Did her writing journey take her to these books? Writing is in all of us. It cleanses the soul. It can awaken that deep sense of innocence. What my eyes saw I do not know. I am here. The fruit of my labor is all around. It may be strange fruit. It may be in a small town. The view from here is overwhelming. The clouds come in. How could clouds come in you say? But when it is strange fruit in a small town, anything could happen. Ask Faye Brown. She has been blogging about it. Well I have to end this strange journey for fruit in a small town. I will see the results of strange fruit in a small town posted in the new york times review.

No comments: